REFERENCE: FS 824
CITY: ROQUEBRUNE CAP MARTIN
LIVING SPACE: 332 M2 VILLA
GARDEN/LAND 1 500 M2
Settled at the end of a private cul-de-sac this well laid out villa offers a lovely position with nice landscaped gardens, good garaging and pool and sea views. Built in late 80’s and now ready for improvement and updating the contemporary build surpasses the usual Provencal type of 70’s villa which are the norm for the prestigious peninsular called the Cap Martin”..
A very pleasant and sunny environment set in a tranquil setting.
The house is built of concrete, anti seismic and is on two levels. The owners have lived in this villa for 25 years, demonstrating the easy maintenance and upkeep of this very comfortable property.
The positives are the peace and tranquility, no through road, close to the beach, access to Monaco, sea views and South East exposure. In addition the villa is connected to the main drains; there is internet wi-fi, satellite TV, a WC on every level, nice architectural quality and large garaging.
Access via a private road – the villa sits at the end.
DRIVEWAY DOWN TO GARAGE FOR TWO CARS PLUS AMPLE DRIVE WAY.
Main entrance onto large open plan hall way with glazed central roof – giving immediate sea views
- LARGE DOUBLE BEDROOM with ensuite bathroom and terrace.
- OPEN PLAN HALL with room for piano, library – could be used for different functions.
STAIRCASE DOWN TO LIVING LEVEL
- MASTER BEDROOM with ensuite bathroom and large walk-in wardrobes.
- SPLIT LEVEL LIVING – DINING.
- Opening onto gardens terrace and beautiful pool area.
- FURTHER HALL WAY TO
- Bedroom 3 – study
- Shower room
- Bedroom 4
- Guest WC
- Bedroom 5
- Large playroom/cinema/disco perfect for children’s entertainment.
- Laundry room/Utility room/Boiler room