Menton, Roquebrune Cap Martin › Menton Hills 4-Bedroom Villa
REFERENCE: FS 817
LIVING AREA: 177 M2 – 4 to 5 bedrooms.
GARDEN: 1 500 m2
The villa stands in a lovely situation on the hills of Menton with a 3.8km drive to the beaches. Far reaching sea views in a lovely green environment, very quiet and on a no through road. The villa also faces the best exposure South West !
The volumes are excellent………..constructed in 1998 and overseen by an Architect with the façade being repainted in 2015. Pristine condition and benefiting from –
- seismic standard foundations
- high quality insulation to walls and roof
- double glazing
- motorised stores to the salon
- integrated centralised vacuum system on each floor.
- mains drains
It is developed on 2 principal floors with a very large basement / garage offering great further development opportunity.
- Garage with motorised door– 32m2, possibility to create an apartment.
- BEDROOM 5 with French doors opening onto gardens.
- staircase leads up to main salon. In the garage is also the Hot water boiler and vacuum collection system.
- Cave – 22m2
- Spa House 28m2
FROM THE TOWN CENTRE THE ROAD LEADS UP TO CASTELLAR – THE VILLA IS FOUND WITHIN A HAMLET OF OTHER EQUALLY GOOD QUALITY VILLAS.
MAIN ENTRANCE (high ceilings)
THE RECEPTION HALL opens onto the garden level –(115.75M2)
- LARGE SALON (49.10M2) WITH DOUBLE GLAZED AND AIR CONDITIONING, FIREPLACE AND FRENCH WINDOWS OPENING ONTO FLAT LAWNED GARDENS AND MAGNIFICENT SEA VIEWS.
- DINING AREA.
- LARGE KITCHEN (15.20m2) WITH SIDE DOOR OPENING ONTO TERRACE.
- LAUNDRY AND STORE ROOM/LARDER
- ANNEXE – 2ND SALON/TV ROOM/ STUDY/BEDROOM 4 – (26.10M2)
- BEDROOM 1 – (11.50M2) WITH EN SUITE SHOWER ROOM AND ATTACHED WC.
LEVEL 1 - GOOD STURDY STAIRCASE LEADS UP TO 1ST LEVEL (42.80M2)
LANDING – BEDROOM 2 - (15.75m2)
ADJOINING BATHROOM WITH SHOWER
SEPARATE WC BEDROOM 3 – (16.70M2) THE LAND MEASURES - 1 500M2 WITH A LARGE FLAT SURFACE TO THE SALON AREA, WHICH THE OWNER SUGGESTS THAT IT COULD BE POSSIBLE TO BUILD A POOL SUBJECT TO PERMISSION FROM THE TOWN HALL.