The residence sits just East of the town centre above the beaches with sea views. Dating from the 1900’s and originally an Hotel, this apartment with its 5m high ceilings to the reception room certainly does create a grand impression. Nice sea views.
The volumes are excellent………..It is developed on 2 principal floors and also benefits from external store rooms and a cave.
Close to the sea front, train, buses, shops, restaurants, church, port etc etc.
MAIN ENTRANCE (5m high ceilings)
THE RECEPTION HALL (15.86m2) opens onto the
- ENORMOUS AND IMPRESSIVE SALON (51.91m2) WITH FRENCH WINDOWS OPENING ONTO MAGNIFICENT VIEWS. 5M HIGH CEILINGS.
- DINING AREA (36.71m2) SEPËRATED BY ARCHES FROM SALON
- LARGE KITCHEN (14.68m2)
- LAUNDRY AND BOILER ROOM (2.10m2)
- BATHROOM WITH SHOWER BATH AND WC AND SINK. (10m2)
- MEZZANINE BEDROOM/OR LARGE AREA FOR ANY USE (14.46m2).
- FURTHER LARGE BEDROOM 1 (29.89m2) - GIVING ACCESS TO EXTERNAL STORAGE ROOMS.
- FURTHER LARGE BATHROOM WITH SHOWER/HAMMAN SINK AND WC. (5.19m2)
MARBLE STAIRCASE UP TO LANDING
- HALF LANDING – BATHROOM WITH WC. (5.50m2)
- LARGE BEDROOM 2. (14.03m2)
- LARGE BEDROOM 3 ( 16.07m2) WITH DRESSING AREA (16.07m2) INCORPORATED WITHIN.
MASSIVE POTENTIAL – VERY DECENT SIZED ROOMS - FABULOUS POSITION – COMMUNAL PARKING - NICE SEA AND PORT VIEWS.